Saturday, October 26, 2013

I *heart* my lanai

Lanai is Filipino for that kind of lovely outdoor but with almost indoor feel kinda space of a roofed veranda or patio – where at least we spend about ninety per cent of our waken time at home. For me, absolutely essential in a tropical country like this.




Looks like one of those Facebook photos that says “look at the picture for ten seconds, write (random word like help/it’s true/Jesus or so) share with all your friends, look at the picture again, it amazing.
Well, this is just a roll that protects the lanai from rain, adding a bit of a lovely semi-sombra when it's sunny .

(trying to find out what lanai actually means, I learn it’s origin is Hawaiian, with the same meaning, and also that Lanai is the name of a Hawaiian island, every day you learn something new  – google is my friend)

No comments:

Post a Comment